So far, I've knit 6 bébé cardigans! The best thing is they are quite small, and thus fast to make. Plus, the size is more forgiving (than a traditional sweater) as I can choose to button it up or leave the cardigan/jacket open.
Most of the projects below offered free patterns.
1) Every Day Cardigan using Bernat Cotton (details here)
2) Trellis using Rowan All Seasons Cotton (details here)
3) Helena using Mirasol Hacho (details here)
4) Surprise Jacket using Patons Decor (details here)
5) Little Coffee Bean Jacket using left over scrap yarn (mystery wool + Rowan Chunky Tweed) (details here)
6) Sunnyside using Knit Picks Stroll Tonal (details here)
I can't wait for bébé to model these cardigans/jackets!